The Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board for Montgomery County is seeking applicants for the following position:
|Job Title:||Administrative Secretary – PART-TIME|
|Division:||Administrative Services Division|
|Reports To:||Director, Administrative Services|
Full performance level in secretarial and assistant occupations under direction of Division Director requiring considerable knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures to perform complex secretarial support and assist Division Director and others as assigned in administrative tasks and management of office functions.
Performs complex secretarial/assistant duties as support to Division Director through the following:
- Uses broad spectrum of automated office systems to perform tasks including production of typed copy of routine and confidential correspondence and reports.
- Proofreads material for accuracy and completeness including correction of grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Maintains confidential files.
- Maintains calendar.
- Makes travel arrangements as required.
- Takes minutes of meetings
- Prepares personnel/payroll timesheets/reports/forms as required.
- Handles sensitive telephone calls and channels calls to appropriate parties for response.
- Organizes/coordinates preparation, support and follow-up details for meetings and conferences.
- Coordinates acquisition and maintenance of office equipment.
- Assists with projects including research, compilation and finalization as assigned.
- prepares/processes invoices and purchase orders.
- Maintains various databases of information as required.
Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record. High school graduate or equivalent and three years of clerical/secretarial experience with a minimum of one year at a level requiring proficiency in office software applications OR Associate Degree in Business Management or the Secretarial Sciences and one year of clerical/secretarial experience, requiring proficiency in office software applications.
Please Click Here to apply.