Montgomery County ADAMHS is seeking applicants for the following position(s):
|Reports To:||Director of Administrative Services|
The Alcohol Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services is now accepting applications for the position of Receptionist. The office is seeking a self-motivated individual who is willing to learn. Under the general supervision of the Administrative Services Director, requiring working knowledge of public contact, communication and office skills in order to greet and refer the public by telephone or in person, provide assistance, information and referrals.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
- High School graduate with one year of experience in clerical work or any equivalent combination of acceptable training and experience for Receptionist; additionally, one to three years’ experience for Secretary/Receptionist.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 60 wpm, have knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, basic Windows environment, and general office equipment.
- Ability to compose general correspondence. Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with supervisor, co-workers, vendor personnel, and the general public.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks effectively.
- Ability to type from rough written drafts or oral instructions.
- Considerable knowledge of business English, spelling and punctuation, office practices and procedures.
- Ability to operate and trouble-shoot general office equipment (e.g., copier, fax, calculator, etc.)
- Flexibility in responding courteously to immediate needs of visitors and callers; ability to establish priorities and maintain productivity despite numerous interruptions.
Please click here to apply.