Prevention Services and Early Intervention ServicesThe Division of Prevention & Early Intervention provides administrative and leadership support within three primary areas:
- Oversee public funding that supports prevention services through the development and implementation of competitive bid processes, contracting, monitoring, and accountability measures to ensure contract compliance, quality assurance and improvement, and return on investment of taxpayer dollars.
- Develop and monitor strategic plan that guides ADAMHS’ efforts in the development of high quality prevention services, ensures opportunities for data-driven decisions, and results in population-level behavioral health changes across Montgomery County.
- Help grow a prevention-minded community by partnering with and supporting prevention coalitions, universities, colleges, schools, churches, businesses, law enforcement, hospitals, governmental entities, and community organizations, ensuring that everyone – despite their niche in the community – understands their role in prevention.
For more information about any of the prevention services, please click on the program link to the left or contact Ashley Mack, Program Coordinator at Montgomery County ADAMHS at (937) 443-0416 x121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We support the following services :
- Botvins LifeSkills Training
- Building Prevention with Faith
- Kernels for Life
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- Montgomery County Wellness @ Work
- Montgomery County Prevention Coalition
- Ohio Violence Prevention Process (OVPP)
- PAX/Good Behavior Game .
- PECE PACT
- Risky Business
- Rx Medication Safety Campaign
- SBIRT in Schools
- Strengthening Families
- Suicide Prevention
- Youth Led Prevention