What is GOSH?
This page is strictly for those agencies involved in our online electronic enrollment & claims processes.
GOSH is an online Electronic Enrollment and Claims system hosted by Montgomery County ADAMHS. It is one of many installs across the State of Ohio. Access to this system is monitored. This system may contain information that is privileged and confidential under applicable law. If you are accessing the GOSH system, you are doing so and acknowledging that the information contained and transmitted is protected under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA, 45 CFR 164.512(b)) and you agree to abide by the standards set forth by HIPAA.
Click HERE for the GOSH System Login
Instructions to request new GOSH user login account
Agencies requesting login assistance or access assistance:
We need the following or will ask for the following in order to effectively help you:
- We will always ask you to verify ALL of your information to double check access.
- If the issue is something other than a lockout, please email screenshots and detailed accounts of what was going on in the system on your end prior to calling.
- Saving of passwords in the browser is discouraged as both a security risk and operational risk.
- We need to know the following when you call:
- Error code
- if there was a recent password change
- Network changes
- Browser Used
The best solution is to have this information on hand prior to your support call.
Click here for a list of GOSH Error Codes and their support contacts.