NARCAN TRAINING Presented by Project DAWNWhere: Miami Township, Huber Heights and Main Dayton Metro Library
Project DAWN, a community-based overdose education and naloxone distribution program, is offering free one-hour NARCAN training sessions at three Dayton Metro Library locations in January and February.
Each session includes:
- Recognizing the signs and symptoms of overdose
- Distinguishing between different types of overdose
- Performing rescue breathing
- Calling emergency medical services
- Administering intranasal Naloxone
MAIN LIBRARY Community Room 2A, 215 E Third St. Monday, January 22, 2:00 PM
MIAMI TOWNSHIP BRANCH LIBRARY, 2718 Lyons Rd. Saturday, February 3, 2:00 PM
HUBER HEIGHTS BRANCH LIBRARY, 6160 Chambersburg Rd. Tuesday, February 6, 7:00 PM
Register online at DaytonMetroLibrary.org/Events or call 937-463-2665.
For more information on Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone), visit the Ohio Department of Health website.