The Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board for Montgomery County is seeking applicants for the following position:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Division: Prevention and Early Intervention Division
Reports To: Executive Director
FLSA Status: Exempt – GRANT FUNDED
The class concept for the Project Coordinator:
Are you a solution-focused, prone-to-action, quality-driven person?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where your work will have a real impact?
Are you a no-nonsense communicator who loves variety and challenging hard work?
If so, as a Project Coordinator for the Ohio Disaster Response project, at Montgomery County ADAMHS, you will be a key facilitator in creating and maintaining agency alliances. As a community liaison, you will represent ADAMHS in creating positive working relationships with community leaders, partners, and other related organizations. You will help us maximize the dollars and impact our organization makes in serving the mental health needs throughout the county.
This isn’t a job for the faint of heart, but rather for a talented, take-charge person who knows how to leverage relationships to get things done. Specifically, you will:
- The Project Coordinator for the Ohio Disaster Response project will coordinate all services and activities for the project. The Project Coordinator will serve as the “face” of the project by marketing the project and building relationships with relevant community stakeholders to ensure community investment.
- The Project Coordinator for the Ohio Disaster Response project is responsible for the day-to-day management of the goals, objectives, and activities of the Ohio Disaster Response grant.
- The Project Coordinator will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to maximize community involvement and to assess the needs and impacts of behavioral health issues throughout the county.
- The Project Coordinator will provide certification trainings and training services to the behavioral health systems.
- Provide leadership for daily operations including, but not limited to, training and development, providing budgetary information, providing data and research and attending and convening partner meetings, and monitoring deliverables.
- Work with Evaluator to oversee the data collection and analysis of the project to ensure project compliance.
- Responsible for tracking all the deliverables to ensure contract compliance
- Serve as Liaison with multiple healthcare systems across Montgomery County.
- Serve as Ohio Disaster Response champion with behavioral healthcare systems across the catchment area.
- Serve as Liaison to SAMHSA to ensure compliance with grant expectations
If you are a make-a-difference person who excels at balancing between taking charge and collaborating, empowering and rolling up your sleeves to get it done, please visit http://agency.governmentjobs.com/montgomery/default.cfm to apply.